CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 17, 2008

MONKEYS!!

I really dont know what to blog about my aunt just said that I needed to come blog so here I am and I have made the decision to blog about the coolest, cutest, most awesome, creature God could have created the.. MONKEY!! I love monkeys they are by far the coolest cutest most awesome thing in the world. I promised my aunt that I would save my own money to buy one but she still said no.. At first she messed with me and said I could but then completely obliterated my hopes of having a pet monkey.. Man monkeys are so cool..

7 comments:

Pastor R Kent Smith said...

You go dude....

I am with you on the monkey business....

Who are we gonna name the monkey after?

I have some good ideas.....

Colby's Column said...

Colby, you are a monkey. I love you!

Yvette said...

That is hilarious Colby!!! Monkeys are soooo cute, but soooo stinky!!!

Love you!!!

Yvette said...

Forgot to tell you that your blog looks awesome!!!!

Tracie Smith said...

I'm agreeing you are a Monkey! I'm thinking you didn't write that comment to yourself. But rather you didn't log off and it's from your Auntie! lol

Misti Ferguson said...

I know some monkeys....

Carrie Blair said...

Me too...there are several that live at my house! I love you Colby Rolby!

You need another haircut!!