CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 5, 2008

My New job...

I got a new job at Chik-Fil-A I am very excited to be making money on my own now. That is until the bills come in and then I go run to Auntie Carrie and ask for her money. So that I don't have to spend my money on bills. Of course, we all know she'll just tell me to quit whining and pay my own bills. Anyways, I am really enthused about getting a new job. It's fun, the people are nice, and not to mention half off all the food... yeah its pretty great I bet you wish you had my job now.

7 comments:

Carrie Blair said...

I am proud of you Colby Rolby. I love you very much....now about the rent... lol and that doesn't mean looney ole' lady!!!

Music, Books, Myself.... said...

Hey bro, bring me chicken or i keel you.jk lol.

Anonymous said...

Woohoo Go Colby!!!

Misti Ferguson said...

LOL...ummm, actually I'd rather teach than do chicken...that's just me though...hahahaha I'm proud and excited for you! I hope you have lots of good times at your new job!

Tracie Smith said...

Hey, kiddo! Welcome to blogging....you can bring me a brownie from your new job!!! They have the best. Yummmmmmmmmm

Sometimes being a pastor's wife gets to be challenging. Maybe I'll go to work with you. I don't get 1/2 price food! ha ha

Pastor R Kent Smith said...

Attaboy on the job....

A man's gotta have $$$ for the wimmen.....

I am proud of you ...

pastor

Deadra's Dialogue said...

Hey there Colbt....congrats on the cool job. Don't forget to say "Mt Pleasure"...lol